Pages

Monday 1 July 2013

Going Dotty


Polka dots, especially in monochrome, never go out of fashion and can be brought out of the wardrobe year after year. The look can be updated by adding accessories or make-up in the season's latest colour, for example a neon nail for SS '13.... or mix and match your polka dots like we've done!



Joanna's outfit : top and skirt from Dunnes Stores (several years ago). Similar skirt can be found on eBay here and similar shoes from M&S here.

Camille's outfit : dress from ASOS here, bag and scarf from TK Maxx, sandals from M&S (no longer in stock, but find similar at Own The Runway here).




3 comments:

  1. I really like the dress that Camille was wearing and the red dotty scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of the trendy teen and the sophisticated lady. Both Camille and Joanna stand out in the looks category and their dotty outfits are fun and fetching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Camille's red dress it just made me think of summer I really liked both Joanna and Camille's summer dresses I thought the colours worked and the flowers were beautiful.

    ReplyDelete